Monday, February 23, 2009

Peanut M&M's


Today I ate an entire bag of peanut m&m's...actually they were called "chaco peanuts" same thing....almost the same, I guess I should say! 

Today, Aiden went to the dentist so he could look at the returning abscess in his mouth. We continue with antibiotics, and he returns next week for an appointment. 

Today I went to LIDL a store similiar to Aldi in the states. It was interesting....the elevator was broke and we had to wheel our carts down the street to the parking deck.

Today I home schooled Hudson, who is doing fairly well, although, today he was distracted, as he has been asking for a dog so much that he cannot concentrate.

Today I loaded the dishwasher twice and cleaned out the fridge, I folded two loads of laundry and hung two loads on the line.

I made sloppy joes for supper and watched The Muppets take Manhattan with my kiddos....I love hearing Hudson laugh...what a gag! 

And that is ALL!!!!

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Beth and Eric said...

Oh my! I hate to confess it, but I can totally relate to your bag of M & Ms story. I did that a week ago...well, not the whole bag, but better than half I think. Not good for a diabetic! But I just "needed" instant gratification all day! :) My blood sugar was not happy, but my mouth sure was. Oh dear...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home