Monday, March 9, 2009

Not a whole LOT.....

Well, I have to say that I do not have a whole lot going on today. I spent a big part of my day yesterday, cleaning the house and doing tons of laundry. I did the majority of it yesterday so I could start my week CLEAN and organized. 

This morning it was great waking up to a clean house, unfortunately after home schooling my boys, I am now bored to death. I will most likely make my boys take a nap and then I will proceed to make a few phone calls to the "land of freedom" and call it a day. Before I know it, I will need to make dinner, and Andrew will be home! 

Tomorrow, Andrew takes Aiden back to the dentist. Hoping for good results!!!

So here is too....Not a whole Lot...going on in my world today...I don't know maybe it is a good thing!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home