Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scooters...scootering...Scooterrific....

Yep that is right....we have now entered the land of the Razor Scooter. And my kids, they love them!!! It was the perfect riding "toy" to bring back to Genova. They collapse, so I can take them on the bus and train. They are small so they can ride them around our apartment when it rains! 

Hudson is already balancing when he rides....going really fast! He sykes you out by making you think that he is going to crash into you....and then he turns suddenly or stops on a dime...that little man my friends, is incredible! 

Aiden gets bored and starts to walk around and leaves it in unsuspecting places....but as soon as he learns to ride better I am sure his attention span will be more focused on riding then standing by the door to our building telling me he is HOT! 

So that is our Sunday...hanging out...doing our thing...IN GENOVA...I might add!

3 Comments:

At June 7, 2009 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Ha! I would like to see that! All the neighbors will want one!!!

 
At June 8, 2009 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like fun...we need a video of those cutie boys scootering around Italy! :)

 
At September 25, 2009 at 5:43 PM , Blogger jb said...

I love this, because my boys looove their Razors, too! This post provides great mental images:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home