Saturday, June 13, 2009

funny quote....

Today has been a lazy day for the Debelaks!! We have been pretty sick with colds/flu/sinus infection/ ear infection....long and grueling...especially when it is hot and we are without air-conditioning. I'm pretty sure that Aiden is finally turning the corner, this is the first day that he has wanted to play with Hudson. So I am hoping and praying, "God just heal us please!!"

Anyways, I am sitting here listening to the boys play and I hear Hudson talking to his Transformers "Rachet" to be exact. And Rachet is talking to an invisible person named Aunt Verna (accept Aunt Verna is a real person that lives in Colorado)

"Now just stay here Aunt Verna I will rescue you, I just need the cube. Don't cry I will put you back together if Megatron hits you in the back of the head!"

Seriously....not sure if you read my blog Aunt Verna...but you are in my boys make-believe world today........even a million miles away! 



1 Comments:

At June 15, 2009 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Too funny. Abbie used to include Verna in her pretending too, only it was our neighbors, Harvey & Verna Jantz. It must be a fun name to say. She would "call" her on the phone constantly & have converstations with her, "How's you, Verna? You okay? You good?" Only she would draw it out - "Vuh-Nah". :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home